Archive for 'Pool Maintenance'
Weekly Tasks for All Pools
• TEST PH
• TEST SANITIZER
• EMPTY SKIMMER BASKET
• EMPTY PUMP BASKET
• VACUUM ALL LEAVES
• CONSIDER BACKWASH if pressure has risen on filter. Clean the cartridge.
Annual Maintenance Items: Tests
• TEST PHOSPHATES AND REMOVE w/CHEMICAL.
• TEST CALCIUM HARDNESS AND ADJUST
• TEST CYANURIC ACID ON CHLORINE POOL
Annual Maintenance Items: Filter
• REPLACE CARTRIDGE (12 TO 24 months life)
• SOAK DE GRIDS IN ACID/WATER (5 parts water, [...]
The water for your swimming pool must always be above your skimmer inlet. While this may be stating the obvious some not so obvious issues can occur.
Automatically introduce water to the pool, often tapped into the irrigation or misting system. If a leak is suspected the first step is to disable the autofill by unplugging [...]